A Lovely Blog Award
A lovely blogger girlmeetslife78 nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I love the concept that you, the reader can get to scratch a little deeper into who I am and at the same time discovery blogs I enjoy reading. Fantastic idea. Please check out girlmeetslife78 blog at girlmeetslife.net
The rules are
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- List the rules of the award
- Add seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know that they have been nominated!
- Addicted. Blame instagram. I started taking photos after a brief stint on instagram. Photography for me has it’s own momentum now. I photograph most days of the week and weekend. My camera is never too far from me as I take it everywhere. The cameras i use are a canon 400D with a 24mm pancake lens. I recently sold my canon 70D and upgraded to Canon 5D II. Addicted.
- Hands. My day job, people get undressed and make strange sounds. I am an osteopath. Dirty minds, I like it! Hands are high tech. There is no device that can find sore tight areas of the body and concurrently treat it as well. Hands
- The fog. If you have read my posts, you will be aware that I have suffered depression and anxiety. I was never medicated for it as at the time, I didn’t know what it was. Just this overwhelming desire to sleep and avoid shopping malls and crowded places. At some time the cloud lifted and that was when I knew I had depression, not while in it. I think the more we are honest and blog and talk about it, it loses its stigma due to the realisation that many, many people struggle with it or have struggled with it. The fog.
- Golden era. I am a freaky vinyl record collector. I have been collecting for 15 years before records became so expensive. In some ways it is an inferior quality sound compared to cd technology, however, i love the ritual of putting a record on, cleaning it etc. I really enjoy the album artwork in such a large format. I read the information on the back of the album such as the label, producer and who were the guest muso’s. The golden era of music for me was the late 60’s to 70’s. Golden era.
- Ginge. I am of Chinese extraction. My dad who is also of Chinese extraction, is in his 70’s. As long as I can remember as a child until now, he has had bright orange/ ginger / red hair. Think Ronald McDonald. He dyes his hair with henna and on the day of dyeing, his hair is a wonderment of brightness. I begged him to dye it black, just once for me. Nada. when we go to restaurants for dinner, I love dinners reactions. They point, in disbelief. I can’t imagine what he would look like with black hair now. That’s just Keith. Ginge.
- Monocle. I am blind in my right eye due to successful surgery. I have had monocular vision for 11 years now. It doesn’t affect my life other than the seldom but occasional times I walk into people. Emotionally, I am very grateful I have vision in my left. Monocle.
- Brother. I recently watched The BLues Brothers. It is now one of my favourite movies. That car chase through the mall and cop car chase through Chicago was epic to say the least. If y’all have yet to see it, please check it out. Brother.
If you read all the above, much love and patience to you!
The following blogs are ones i love reading and admire. Hopefully shine some new readers your way. Nothing more or less.
- Double U -> doubleupoet.wordpress.com
- Fly trap man -> flytrapman.wordpress.com
- Mohn Foto -> mohnfoto.com
- Lemanshots -> lemanshots.wordpress.com
- Existentialaliens ->existentiallens.wordpress.com
- Leanne Cole Photography-> leannecolephotography.com
- Edge Of Humanity Magazine-> edgeofhumanity.com
- Lignum Draco -> lignumdraco.wordpress.com
- I’m no expert but -> noexpertbut.wordpress.com
- Planet Bell -> planetbell.me
- Strabenfotografien ->strassenfotografien.wordpress.com
- The Ancient Eavesdropper ->tylerpedersen02.wordpress.com
- Raw Streets -> maxgor.com
- Svakodnevene Fotogradije Iz Komize -> visuvis.com
- In FLow ->munchow.wordpress.com